8.19.2011

Excellent Support

I've gotten a lot of help and a lot of support from a whole bunch of people.  I'm very thankful for all of it.  A lot of people ask me how they can help.  There are quite a few things that can be done to help make this campaign successful.  First of all, talk to your friends and neighbors.  Let them know that you support me and why.  Second, put a sign up.  If you don't already have a sign in your yard or you know a great place for one let me know.  You've probably seen signs start to pop up.  I want to get one in every corner of the City.  Finally, make a financial contribution.  There are expenses related to running even a city council campaign.  If you would like to contribute any amount let me know.

Again, I'm grateful for the advice and support I've received so far.  Let's keep things rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment