7.18.2011

It's Official!

My name is Kevin Daly and I'm running for Centerville City Council.

Centerville, Utah is a great place to live.  We have great schools, great businesses, very few serious problems, and there's a real sense of community here.  Centerville has a lot to offer without feeling too big, too crowded and too busy.

I want to serve as a Centerville City Councilman to make sure we continue with the great history and foundation we've enjoyed for so long now.  I have a strong financial background that will allow me to ensure Centerville is run in a fiscally conservative and responsible manner.  I listen to residents to understand key concerns and I'm able to effectively communicate those to anyone who will listen.

I look forward to sharing in more detail my thoughts about Centerville, the issues we face, and the opportunities ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment